We offer a hiqh quality care for Your dog during Your Holiday. Boondock´s is built considering the needs of the animals, so the premises and the surroundings are clean and safe. Boarding kennel have total of 20 places for dogs.
Boondock´s includes three different parts:
- boarding kennel with 20 places with their own Private outdoor space
- Private part of the Building for lost and found Service pets
- Third part includes kitchen, Office, storage and washing equipments for dogs
Boondock´s Building has an underfloor heating system, air conditioning and music system.
Places are easy to keep clean with rich water.
When bringing Your dog to us, we recommend to bring his/her familiar dog bed/blanket. Familiar smells helps when surroundings are new!
We live normal countryside life with dogs! We have a walk three times a day, dogs eat quality food and rest when needed. We feed the dogs like they are used to at home. We have the most common dry food brands to offer and Basic home cooked meals. If Your pet suffer from allergies or digestive problems, we recommend to bring pet’s own food.
Lovely and rich outdoor possibilites surround us. We have also two seperate areas, fence around them. These are safe places to dogs have their walks without leash, with the permission of the owner.
Safe and peaceful surroundings for every dog!
Our staff happily help You with Your questions!
|one dog 1-10 days||22€/per night|
|one dog 11-21 days||20€/per night|
|second dog of same owner staying in a same room||10€/per night|
|over three weeks stay||according to agreement|
Prices include ALV 24%/14%. We accept bank/credit cards and cash.
Regulations about vaccinations and infectious diseases
A dog that participates in a kennel must be accompanied by a pet passport or a vaccination certificate, where the dog’s identification marking as well as the expiry date of vaccinations is recorded. Following vaccinations are needed:
- Canine distemper vaccination. The dog has had the canine distemper vaccination at least twice and at least 21 days have passed since the administering of the booster vaccine. A booster vaccine that has been administered to a dog less than one year old is valid for a period of one year. The following booster shots, which are administered at the age of one year or older, are valid for a period determined in the summary of product characteristics for the vaccine in question.
- Rabies. The dog has had at least one rabies vaccination and at least 21 days have passed since the administering of the vaccination. A vaccine that has been administered to a dog less than one year old is valid for a period of one year. The following vaccines, which are administered at the age of one year or older, are valid for a period determined in the summary of product characteristics for the vaccine in question.
If a dog’s vaccination has expired, the vaccination must be renewed at least 21 days before arriving the kennel.
If a dog contracts
- canine distemper, infectious hepatitis, kennel cough or some other similar infectious inflammation of the respiratory system
- parvo virus diarrhoea or another similar infectious inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract
the dog may not be allowed to stay in kennel unless it has been symptom-free for at least two weeks.
This same restriction also applies to symptom-free dogs belonging to the same household.